Matt Barchman from JE Dunn hosted the user group at his office and gave a presentation on Navisworks. Some items discussed include the use of the software as a coordination and presentation tool, along with other key features and best practices.
Future topics talked about include the following:
- Autodesk Labs: Nucleus -Apply skin, wind and gravity
- Newforma Add-in for Revit
- Trelligence Affinity -create blocks for Revit or SketchUp
- SketchUp -Plug ins http://sketchup.google.com/intl/en/download/plugins.html
-3D warehouse http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/
- API for Revit
- Newforma 2012 -Links to Revit 2012 has benefits with Schedules
- Data Leverages
- BIM site for Tekla
- Lifecycle Delivery
- E202 Document -AIA hosts events that discuss this
Look forward to a survey later this month to rate these topics so you can hear about what you want to the rest of the year.