Presented by Bryan Cowles, Building Solutions Team Manager for IMAGINiT Technologies
Designing and collaborating has become both easier and more challenging at the same time; Easier because of the design, analysis, modeling, and documentation tools available to us, but harder because of the volume of information, consolidation of data, and interaction of models. In this presentation we’ll take a look at the most common digital collaboration methods being used today and investigate the benefits and pitfalls to each, including:
- “Collaboration” How we do it today: FTP, large file transfer services
- An improvement on how you do it today: Sharing through Autodesk 360…Buzzsaw, Design Review
Next steps in collaboration:
- Worthy of mention – Remote Desktop
Main feature – Revit Server
- What it is, how it works, and what’s new for 2013
- The benefits…and challenges of Revit Server
- Filling some key holes and adding to the Revit Server platform: an overview of IMAGINiT Clarity for Revit Server
Attendee Note: This presentation is for all A/E/C disciplines, skill levels, and their supporting IT professionals that want to learn more about multi-discipline and/or multi-office collaboration options for Revit.
When: Thursday, June 28th, 2012 5:30-7:00 p.m.
Where: ITT Technical Institute – Room: Theory 11 (Upstairs), 9150 E 41st Terrace
Food & Drinks provided by: IMAGINiT Technologies
Join us for our monthly Kansas City Revit/BIM user group meeting.
Spread the word to anyone who may find this of interest.
Please RSVP at email@example.com if you plan to attend