When: Thursday, June 29th, 2017
6:00-6:15 p.m. (Eat & Mingle)
6:15-7:15 p.m. (Presentation)
Where: Henderson Engineers
8345 Lenexa Dr #300
Lenexa, KS 66214
Topic: UAV data collection- What can we do with it
UAVs can be used to quickly capture a great deal of data quickly. Did you know that photogrammetric tools can automatically process photos into 3D models that are accurate and geo-referenced? But, what can you do with photogrammetry data collected by a drone? Where does photogrammetric data quality land on the accuracy scale compared to other reality capture techniques?
• What tools can be used for photogrammetry
• The data UAVs can collect
• How to translate photographs into useable point clouds
• What you can do with photogrammetry-based point clouds
• how to analyze, share and integrate as-built data
Presenter: Daniel Chapek
Manager- North America, Reality Capture Solutions Division with IMAGINiT Technologies
Food & Drinks provided by: IMAGINiT Technologies
Join us for our monthly Kansas City Revit/BIM user group meeting.
Spread the word to anyone who may find this of interest.
Please RSVP at firstname.lastname@example.org.