Structural Modeling & Analysis is a small structural engineering company located in midtown Kansas City, Missouri. We are a growing company, dedicated to staying on the cutting edge in regard to structural engineering practices, design techniques and standards. We provide our clients the highest quality of work. Using the latest software, techniques, and training, our standard is to send out complete, constructible drawings, on time, every time. We use Revit, Scene, ReCap, Inventor, and EdgeWise. We are looking for a motivated, organized full-time drafter. Position information and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
JOB TITLE: Full-time Drafter
LOCATION: Kansas City, Missouri
EXPERIENCE: Revit with experience in AutoCAD and Inventor.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
We are looking for a Full-time Drafter who has a minimum of:
- Associates Degree in Drafting.
- Experience preparing Revit and AutoCAD structural drawings using structural steel, reinforced concrete and masonry. Knowledge of wood and light gage metal is a plus.
- Qualified candidates must be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship.
Skills we are looking for include:
- Strong knowledge of drafting processes and procedures.
- Strong math aptitude and computer skills.
- Good use of English language for written and verbal communications.
- Excellent problem solving skills and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented, and able to work both independently and as part of a team.
Duties in this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Coordinate with Engineering to continuously improve the constructability of Structural Modeling & Analysis’ design.
- Design layout and detailed documents.
- Support design efforts with timely and accurate completion of contract drawings.
- Provide scheduling input, hour and material estimates, drawing/document control and other coordination to fulfill contract requirements.
We offer a progressive atmosphere including:
- Great compensation, commiserate with experience
- Flexible scheduling
- Company provided laptop
- Vacation, employee choice of holidays, and paid time off
- Medical insurance with subsidized health savings account
- Tuition and book reimbursement
For consideration, please forward your resume in confidence to:
Structural Modeling & Analysis
4741 Central, #515
Kansas City, Missouri 64112
Structural Modeling & Analysis is an Equal Opportunity Employer.